WE WANT HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
1. Refunds will NOT be issued for garments that have been WORN, WASHED, SPIT UP ON, STAINED, MISSING TAGS, DRY CLEANED OR DAMAGED FROM USE.
2. Gowns and suits are not custom fit and any alterations are at the customer's expense.
3. Free shipping incentives only apply to the original order, not returns or re-orders.
4. All dress and gown lengths are approximate, and can vary.
5. Custom Orders include all apparel sewn to your baby's measurements, sizes 18 months and larger in Piccolo Bacio, and sizes Large or Extra Large in Cassiani Couture, or long gowns that have been shortened to a dress length.
Step 1. Contact Us:
Please contact us via telephone or use the Contact Us page of our website to request a Return Authorization Number (RA) and Return Instructions. All requests for Returns must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. Return the item(s) within 15 days of the date the RA was issued. An RA is valid for 15 days only, after which the RA is automatically voided and NO credit will be granted.
Step 2. Inspection:
We will inspect your return and verify the condition of your items. (Please note, we reserve the right to refuse a return if it has been obviously worn, stained and/or damaged from use. The item will be shipped back to the customer at his/her expense of $9.95 and no credit will be given.)
Step 3. Refund:
Once your item has passed inspection, we will gladly issue you a refund on your returned merchandise. All returned items will incur a 10% Re-Stocking fee unless exchanging for a different item or size. All shipping expenses are at the customer's expense, unless we have made an error.
Step 4. Quick Exchanges:
If a different size or style in needed right away, call us and we'll place an order for your new item right away. We'll need to charge you the order, but once we receive your return, we'll credit you for the original item.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING A SMALL, AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY BUSINESS!